We offer professional landscape maintenance services and focus almost exclusively on Tanglewood and the surrounding neighborhoods. John Shannon is a proud Tanglewood graduate of 2000 and Texas Tech graduate of 2013.
- Lawn Care- Mowing the lawn, weedeating areas where the mowers could not reach, spraying or weedeating all weeds in concrete cracks, blade edging all curbs, driveways, patios, etc.
- Bed Care- Cleaning, weeding, and removing dead plant material from beds. Groundcovers, perennials, and ornamental grasses trimmed and pruned so that they stand out and look their best.
- General Cleanup- Entire property cleaned and detailed every week. We will also, on occasion, get on the roof and clean the gutters out if we notice that it’s causing problems.
Ornamental Tree & Shrub Trimming:
- Shrubs are trimmed with the future in mind, we think about how your landscape will look best in the coming months and years and maintain it accordingly.
- Every landscape has different needs when it comes to maintenance, so we don’t have a preset schedule for this service, we trim the right shrubs at the right time so they look their best.
- The soil is prepared by rototilling and mixing in slow release nitrogen fertilizer into the soil, we add potting soil as needed.
- Flowers are planted evenly spaced and hand watered on the day of installation.
- We clean the beds of debris, old mulch, and weeds. If your beds are next to the house we will make sure the dirt level is below the brick line of your foundation.
- We offer two different kinds of mulch; “Hardwood Bark”-Shredded, and “Pine Bark”-Chipped. The Hardwood Bark has a dark brown color and soft appearance, Pine Bark has a slightly red color with chipped pieces in it.